20070203

you'll sit alone forever.

TGIF! :) A bored, frustrated shit I was in the morning, till my classmates and I went to Chinatown for MAKAN QUEST in the afternoon! YAY. Feli, Felfel, Su-h bunny sunshine and Lix hubby :D I think I spent $10 on foodie today. I ate a lot of junk food and it has never felt that AWESOME. SWEAR! They made my day!! :D Poor me, went all the way back to TP for band though. Almost fall asleep, but there were people to keep me awake :) Yay, in fact today's band practice was great. I could play!!! :))) And I loveee to play my saxy to myself and not with others somehow. I feel very stress when someone plays with me. :S And Mr Tan was here today, so it makes practice all worth while! Olivia has to work last minute at Tamp today, so sweet sweet BF Eden and sweet sweet buddy Jols decided to pay our Lancome Beauty Adviser a visit : o Heh. Yay.. So we went home together-BF Eden+long bus ride home+noise+gossips-irrating aunties on the bus = SHORT FUN TIME!! Hehehe. Not a bad day after all :p But very sorry to those people that I've been kinda mean to today. Was superbly frustrated, everything just fucks up. Sorrrrry, OWES ALL A BIG BEAR HUG!! (BEAMMMMSS!!) Must thank Huanying and Olivia for the fun at MS, Esplanade and Suntec yesterday night :D Hahaha. Kenny Rogers with your cranky buddies is LOVE, for like FOREVER!! :D Cam-whoring was nightmare!! HAHAHA. Still waiting to receive the photos, but I've got one(I stole it from Huan's friedster, heh):

Like this particular E-M-O Olivia and pointing cuckoos, Huans and Jols! haha, NIGHTMARE!!!! DAI HUAN YING! I WANT MY PICTURES SOOON!!! HAHAHA!

Peace out everyone.


Omg, Freaking Twit Twist. HAHAHA. Ahhh, sleeeeeeeeeeeeepy shit, but I just want to TALK ON MSN! Hahahaha. Breakfast with KELKEL tomorrow morn!
BYE :)

I'll smile. :)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home